lundi 26 juillet 2010

SALT: Action Figure? Angelina Jolie Played Her Role Convincingly

SALT: New Action Figure?

This past weekend, my family and I decided to go and see Angelina Jolie's new movie: SALT. I must say it lived up to its hype. We were quite thrilled and enthralled at the movie's plots and sub plots. The storyline kept you guessing and moved in an efficient manner. I couldn't help but wonder though at the timeliness of the film's release. Here we are in an age of spies being outed, and a film about a Russian spy ring is released. Could this be coincidence? Or just superb timing by Hollywood?

Whatever the case it is a movie worth watching. The action was fast paced and the heroine SALT (Angelina Jolie) was daring and admirable at the same time. Without giving it away, let's just say that she arrived in the nick of time to save the world. It reminds me of her first major movie : Laura Croft, Tomb Raider. We thouroughly enjoyed the movie and are anticipating a sequel in the works. I would put my money on the fact that an action figure named SALT is in the works.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire