mardi 27 juillet 2010

PA Governor Ed Rendell Says President Barack Obama Decision to go on "The View" Wrong

Gov. Ed Rendell (D-PA) says President Barack Obama's decision to go on "The View" is wrong and says "there has to be a little bit of dignity to the presidency."

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, one of President Obama's staunchest allies and Pat Buchanan, who I have long considered as someone who harbors racists views, both agree that President Obama shouldn't go on "The View" Thursday.

Rendell:  I think there's got to be a little bit of dignity to the presidency.

Mika Brzezinski: What are you saying, Ed?

Willie Geist: What a horrible insult to "The View."

Rendell:  I think there are some shows. I wouldn't  put him on "Jerry Springer," too, right?....I think the president of the United States has to go on serious shows. And "The View" is, you can make a case that it's a serious show, but it also rocks and rolls a little bit. I'm not sure he has to go on "The View" to be open to questions. Source: TV Newser
I suppose Jay Leno and David Letterman are far more serious venues for President Obama and VP Joe Biden to answer questions. Of course, I am being sarcastic.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire