mercredi 25 août 2010

Elin Nordegren, Newly Divorced from Tiger Woods, Says "I've Been Through Hell...But It Didn't Kill Me"

Elin Nordegren, newly divorced from Tiger Woods has finally spoken. She told People Magazine she and Woods tried to reconcile the relationship, but in the end, a marriage "without trust and love" wasn't good for anyone she said. "I've been through hell," she said. "It's hard to think you have this life, and then all of a sudden – was it a lie? You're struggling because it wasn't real. But I survived. It was hard, but it didn't kill me." What she said is powerful -- "I've been through hell....but it' didn't kill me." There are so many women in marriages that have been broken on so many levels. It is important to realize that you will come through this struggle and be a better person as a result. I respect Elin Nordegren because she held her head high and went about her business like a lady.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire