jeudi 23 juin 2011

GOP Presidential Hopeful Herman Cain Says Jon Stewart "Targeted Me Because I'm Black"

GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain, told an audience at the Iowa Falls Fire Department that Jon Stewart targeted him because "I'm black." How convenient to pull the race card when you are cornered! No, he targeted you because you are a shaky candidate who utters some ridiculous comments. He can dish it but he can't take it. Simple.

ThinkProgress reported that GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain told an audience in Pella, Iowa that he would not sign a bill longer than three pages. (Cain later said he was “exaggerating.”) Jon Stewart picked up on the story, imitating Cain and joking that if Cain was president he would require everything to be shorter: “Treaties will have to fit on the back of a cereal box … The State of the Union Address will be delivered in the form of a fortune cookie.” You can watch the segment here
Like a cry baby Cain told the audience:
Sticks and stone may break my bones, words are not going to hurt me. I was on that radio show because a happen to be an American black conservative. I labeled my self. I’m an American Black Conservative, an A-B-C. They keep trying to put labels on me. I have been called “Uncle Tom,” “sell out,” “Oreo,” “shameless.” So the fact that he wants to mock me because I happen to be a black conservative, in the words of my Grandfather, “I does not care. I does not care.” Source: Think Progress

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire