mardi 28 juin 2011

GOP Presidential Hopeful Drinking Tea Party Kool-Aid, Says President Obama "Fears Me" & is "Threatened by My Candidacy"

GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann tells Sean Hannity President Obama "fears me" and is "threatened by my candidacy" and "sees me as a serious, substantive competitor."

GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann told Sean Hannity that President Barack Obama "fears me" and he is "threatened by my candidacy." Er, Michele Bachmann, stop drinking what ever Kool-Aid the Tea Party is feeding you. Obama doesn't fear you and no, you can't beat him in 2012. I think it is you who fear Barack Obama.
You know, I think even Sean Hannity was very surprised at her hubris. In essence what she is saying is that she is a credible candidate for the White House. Yes, when donkeys fly. She pointed to Obama's campaign attack ad against her as proof of his fear. Er, it's called politics birdbrain. How anyone can sit and listen to Michele Bachmann with a straight face is beyond me.
"The President of the United States is threatened by my candidacy," Bachmann told Fox News' Sean Hannity Monday night, shortly after she officially announced her launch for the Oval Office in Waterloo, Iowa.

"He fears me. He sees me as a serious, substantive competitor. I think he sees that I have a very clear path to victory for the nomination. And, I think that he wants to do whatever he can to diminish me, because he thinks he will have to see me in the debates." Source: NY Daily News
Last week she said Obama failed "African Americans and Hispanics," who have the highest unemployment rates in the country, but she didn't say what she proposed to stem the bleeding. In fact, what Michele Bachmann fails to tell the public is that her policies would literally obliterate the path to prosperity for middle class families across this great nation -- black, white, Asian, etc. This is coming from the same woman who "mistakenly" compared herself to rapist and murderer John Wayne Gacy, who hails from her hometown of Waterloo, instead of movie legend John Wayne, who was was Winterset, Ia. What should tick black folks off was her famous gaffe in which she claimed the Founding Fathers "worked tirelessly until slavery was no more." Er, really? So, you see, President Obama has little to fear from this idiot.

Michele Bachmann was part of the final graduating class of scandal-plagued Oral Roberts University's law school.

By the way, how does Michele Bachmann's education stack up to President Obama's? Well, they are both lawyers, but one graduated for a bottom-tier law school -- Oral Roberts University. Guess which one? Hah. Michele Bachmann. She was among the final graduating class of the ORU Law School, where she received her J.D. I just want people to understand the mindset of this woman -- narrow, right-wing evangelical wingnut and that's thanks, in part, to Oral Roberts University and the vile venom they spew in the name of Christianity. Let us not forget ORU has had its share of scandals, starting with the founding family. Wasn't Richard Roberts kicked out of his cushy job with the university for misappropriating funds? You know, they were allegedly "cooking the books."

Michele Bachmann Tries to Rewrite History of Founding Fathers & Slavery:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire