mardi 30 mars 2010

Glenn Beck Fill-in host, Doc Hollywood, Says Tanning Salon Tax is Racist Because "Dark-Skinned People" Don't Use Them

Doc Hollywood, fill-in host for Glenn Beck, says tanning salon tax is racist.


Glenn Beck and his posse have really outdone themselves this time. Fill-in host Doc Hollywood says tanning tax is racist. Here's his ridiculous rant:

For years I've suggested that racism was in decline and yeah, there are some, you know, incidents that still happen with regards to racism, but most of the claims I've said for years, well, they're not really real. But I realize now that I was wrong. For I now too feel the pain of racism. Racism has been dropped at my front door and the front door of all lighter-skinned Americans. The health care bill the president just singed into law includes a 10 percent tax on all indoor tanning sessions starting July 1st, and I say, who uses tanning? Is it dark-skinned people? I don't think so. I would guess that most tanning sessions are from light-skinned Americans. Why would the President of the United States of America -- a man who says he understands racism, a man who has been confronted with racism -- why would he sign such a racist law? Why would he agree to do that? Well now I feel the pain of racism.
Why do people continue to take these wingnuts seriously? Let's not forget that using tanning bed can lead to skin cancer. Gee, funny that logic is lost on these idiots over at Faux News.

SHOP AMAZON.COM: Will Ferrell: You're Welcome, America. A Final Night with George W. Bush

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire