mercredi 18 mai 2011

Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard Claims Former Boxing Coach Sexually Molested Him at Age 15

Boxing champion Sugar Ray Leonard claims former boxing coach sexually molested him when he was only 15 years old.

Boxing champion Sugar Ray Leonard makes a startling claim in his new book, "The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring," that he was sexually abused by his former boxing coach when he was only 15 years old, according to Black Media Scoop.
“Before I knew it, he had unzipped my pants and put his hand, then mouth, on an area that has haunted me for life. I didn’t scream. I didn’t look at him. I just opened the door and ran.”
Somehow I know many more adults had that unsettling experience as a child. I recall a close friend of my father, who was old enough to be my grandfather, coming on to me one day by touching me on the knee and telling me how attractive I was. I couldn't have been more than 12 or 13. I was in shock and ran away. I never spoke to him or even went within mere inches of him after that day. I never told my parents because I was too embarrassed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire