mercredi 10 février 2010

Singer John Mayer Says His Penis is Like White Supremacist David Duke

Singer John Mayer says his penis is like white supremacist David Duke during interview with Playboy magazine.

Singer John Mayer has completely lost his mind. The guy is a total pig. Here's how I got to that position. He did a lengthy interview with Playboy magazine in which he discussed his "racist penis," having sex with Jessica Simpson, uttered the word nigger and among other things. Here is the most insane highlight from this totally ridiculous and insulting interview:

My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin’ David Duke c**k. I’m going to start dating separately from my d*ck.
To all the decent, self-respecting single women out there, steer clear of this egotistical pig. He will talk about you like trash. The reality is that this idiot, John Mayer, has not shied away from letting loose whatever is on his mind. While describing how much black people love him, he said, “And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass?” Wow. He has since apologized for using the word nigger but he also owes Jessica Simpson, Kerry Washington and women, in general, an apology.

Wait, there's more. Of Jessica Simpson he said:
That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren’t good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me…Sexually it was crazy. That’s all I’ll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm…Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, “I want to quit my life and just f**kin’ snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my sh*t just to keep f**king you.”
Of actress Kerry Washington, who happens to be black, he said:

She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his d*ck. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.”
These comments are disgraceful and unbecoming of someone who considers himself a role model. I liked his music, but it's safe to say I would never purchase any of his music or even support him in any way because of the disparaging remarks he has uttered. This is a total disgrace.

To read the entire Playboy magazine interview, CLICK HERE.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire