jeudi 11 juin 2009

Usher Files for Divorce from Tameka Foster, His Wife of Two Years

I heard about the impending break up of Usher and his wife Tameka Foster this morning and I deliberately held off writing about it until I had some more confirmation. I hate to see any marriage end, but Usher should have listened to his mother. She was absolutely dead-on in her reservations about the marriage in the first place. Tameka Foster must have cheated on her first husband with Usher. Is that who he really wanted to marry? Usher could have done way better than that and his mother knew that.

According to In Touch, the singer isn't just separating from his wife. He's divorcing her. Apparently Usher "has been living apart from his wife for nearly a year after almost two years of marriage," an insider exclusively told In Touch, adding, “Usher’s primary concern is for his children. He is a great father and just wants to do what is right for them.” The couple has two kids together, Usher Raymond V, 18 months, and Naviyd, 6 months. Divorce papers were reportedly filed in Atlanta this morning.

I guess when this is all said and done, Usher will be screaming, "free at last, free at last!" Well, he'll have to pay child support and alimony, but with his money, I guess he can deal with that. I never liked Tameka Foster because she seemed like a "gold digger." Well, I guess she hit paydirt and will get a settlement of some sort.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire