jeudi 22 septembre 2011

"50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading"

I have been selected as a finalist for a competition in which 50 Great Writers for 2011 are selected. When I began writing some years ago, little did I know that this would be one of the hallmarks of the journey. In my life experiences, there have been many setbacks,it's fair to say I have seen many ups and downs. As I look back over the series of events which precipitated this turning point in my life, I am sure of this one truth; You will never be happy unless you pursue your dream. I have learned it's not about the destination. It's the journey along the way that brings the greatest joy,the greatest achievement and the greatest victory. Harriet's Blog: "50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire