dimanche 11 avril 2010

Mediaite Calls Hip-Hop Artist T-Pain a Sell-Out for Hanging Around Fox News' Sean Hannity at Republican Conference

Mediaite blogger Colby Hall is calling T-Pain a sell-out for hanging around Sean Hannity at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans last weekend. Hall wrote that T-Pain is some sort of fan of the conservative movement, as evidenced by his parroting of Hannity's comment "conservative victory 2010 (seen in video clip).

I wouldn't call him a hypocrite, but of course, I don't follow his career as a hip-hop artist. The man is free to pall around with whomever he chooses in the political world. I don't consider myself a liberal, especially since the Democratic Party has proven that it has not backbone. I am a centrist and there are several conservative politicians and public figures I like. So, does that make me a sell-out? Still, I find the Republican Party's racially insensitive behavior, offensive. I can't stand Sean Hannity because of all his dirty smears against President Obama, but I wouldn't throw T-Pain under a bus for being a conservative. Who cares?

Psst, Mediaite -- T-Pain isn't the moral compass of the black community. He wouldn't be the first black person to like conservatives.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire