mercredi 24 août 2011

Oprah Takes to Facebook to Say "The World is a Mess" & "It's Depressing to Look at How Much Potential We Have"

Oprah Winfrey says the "world is a mess" and it's "depressing and overwhelming at times to look at how much potential we have."

We don't need self-made billionaire Oprah Winfrey to tell us the world is in a mess. We already know that. Ms. Winfrey took to Facebook to share her thoughts on the state of the world and what we can do to change our circumstance:
My greatest desire is to fulfill the highest, truest expression of myself as a Human being. I'm still on that journey. If that is your desire as well, join me every night as we explore new ways of looking at Life, and how it works for all of us. There are principles and laws that are Universal -- when you figure them out, your life gets better no matter who you are and what your circumstances.

The world is a mess. We all know it and talk about in our private lives. It's depressing and overwhelming at times to look at how much potential we have and yet we're constantly bombarded by images and information that speaks to the lowest common denominator. We can do better. We can be better. I know it's true.

You can learn from my mistakes, and I can learn from yours. We can grow ourselves forward. On the air and online. Sign up now for LIFECLASS at Oprah.com. I need a million people who believe life can be better. Source
Of course, this all ties into a LIFECLASS slated to start airing on OWN October 10th.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire