mercredi 24 août 2011

Explosive Interview with Spencer LeGrande & Jamal Parris, Two of Bishop Eddie L. Long's Accusers in Sexual Coercion Scandal to Air

Explosive interview with Spencer LeGrande and Jamal Parris, two of Bishop Eddie Long's sexual coercion victims being aired on WSB-TV and in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Spencer LeGrande says "money irrelevant" and "doesn't buy happiness."Explosive book coming about Eddie L. Long's sexual abuse scandal.

The saga with Bishop Eddie L. Long's sexual coercion of five young black men (Maurice Robinson, Anthony Flagg, Jamal Parris, Spencer LeGrande & Centino Kemp) continues to rear its head, even though the congregation at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church would like to believe that they are "going to reclaim everything that they have lost" and "the Devil is messing with their stuff," including their "beloved" and "closeted gay" pastor Bishop Eddie Long. Well, the Atlanta Journal Constitution and WSB-TV have an explosive interview coming with two of his accusers, Jamal Parris and Spencer LeGrande. Of course, Bishop Long, through his mouthpiece Art Franklin, had no comment on this interview. Here's an excerpt from the AJC:
By speaking out, Parris and LeGrande risk losing unspecified monetary rewards outlined in the settlement.

“The truth should’ve set [us] free,” said Parris, interviewed along with LeGrande in Miami late last week. “I thought I could cover the pain up. I thought I could move, start over and everything would go away. I was terribly wrong. I’m living a lifestyle meant to crash.”

The money is irrelevant, LeGrande said.

“I’m going to tell the world – money does not buy happiness,” said LeGrande, who was 15 when he met the bishop. “When you sleep at night, the problems are still there. The money stuff, who cares about the number.”

“I feel like burning [the money],” he said. Source: AJC
Wow, this hurts so much that the money doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. The wounds are still there. I don't know how the members of New Birth can dance in front of the altar knowing that their pastor may have engaged in the sexual abuse of young men. How can you justify this mess by saying that people are after Bishop Long?

UPDATE#1: Explosive book coming about Eddie L. Long sexual abuse of Jamal Parris & Spencer LeGrande.

"If you read the Bible again, mister, we are David. And we definitely did the right thing," LeGrande said. Parris said he loves that he hates Long and hates that he loves him. That torment has led the two young men to start writing their story, every detail, chapter by chapter. They said the book will be as much for themselves as it is for others.

"Is there a lot out there that people still don't know?" Fleischer asked. "Absolutely," said LeGrande. Parris added, "You ain't ready for the secrets. I don't care if this book sells one copy. But if it's just for me, this is what my life looked like, this is my voice for the first time.”

They want to help others still going through it. And they said writing a book will help them express what they've been through, and help others recognize the warning signs."Ten years of details, each person, it's gonna be a book full of 'wow's' and 'ahh's' and 'Oh my God's.'" LeGrande said.

Parris said he’s considered suicide. "I would love to pull a trigger. I would love to take pills and go to sleep, and not have to worry about anything. But I can't, I have a kid on the way. So I have to fight every day to make sure I leave a better name for my son than I do for me." Source: WSB-TV

WATCH:
Pt. 1: Eddie Long accusers break their silence
Pt. 2: Eddie Long accusers break their silence 
Pt. 3: Eddie Long accusers break their silence
Pt. 4: Eddie Long accusers break their silence


UPDATE: Eddie L. Long issues statement saying he's focused on his ministry and won't comment on the statements made by Jamal Parris and Spencer LeGrande. Why is T.D. Jakes coming to New Birth to speak on Sunday, Aug. 28th with this black cloud over the church?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire