lundi 21 septembre 2009

Glenn Beck Says "John McCain Would Have Been Far Worse for the Country than Obama"


Watch CBS Videos Online

Well this is a first. Right wing nutjob Glenn Beck made a startling admission in an interview with Katie Couric to air on CBSNews.com Tuesday evening. He said, "I think John McCain would have been worse for the country than Barack Obama," Beck told Couric in the debut episode of her new web show, @katiecouric.


Beck's revelation came in response to Couric's question about Hillary Clinton, who Beck said he may have even voted for had she been the Democratic nominee against John McCain. What? Quick, someone call the paramedics. The man is delirious.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Beck said, "I think I would have much preferred [Hillary Clinton] as president and may have voted for her against John McCain." He went on to describe McCain as "this weird progressive like Theodore Roosevelt was."

So, is Glenn Beck an undercover Democrat? I am sure the Democrats are saying that's okay. Rethuglicans can keep him. The full interview airs at CBSNews.com Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire