dimanche 20 septembre 2009

Actress Victoria Rowell Wears Obama Dress to 2009 Emmy Awards Ceremony

I was scrolling through the pictures of the hits and misses at this year's Emmy Awards ceremony and I came across one that was just tacky. Victoria Rowell, an actress whose work with foster children I admire, came in a dress with a picture President Barack Obama's face all over it. Okay, the election is long gone and that just wasn't a smart move on her part. Without a doubt, Ms. Rowell took top honors herself -- the worst-dressed at the Emmy Awards. I thought she was on her way to the Democratic National Convention.

Victoria Rowell on red carpet at 2009 Emmy Awards Show (Getty Images)

Sorry Victoria, this was just downright tacky! Girl, I admire the work you do with foster children all over this country, but dang, you just had to show up as a walking billboard for President Obama. In case she doesn't realize it, the presidential election isn't until 2012. I guess, since she hasn't been an actress in demand, this may be just the jumpstart for her career she needs. I am sure Obamabots will be Googling to find out the name of the designer so they can order a dress too. This was too tacky and didn't belong on the red carpet.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire