mercredi 9 septembre 2009

Michael D. Duvall, CA Assemblyman Caught on Open Mic Offering Lewd Details of Affair with Lobbyist


An open microphone is the biggest enemy of politicians. Well, at least Michael D. Duvall, Orange County's 72nd Assembly District Republican representative. This should be a career ender for this idiot. During a public hearing held by the Rules Committee, Duvall vividly described lewd details about his trysts with a female lobbyist whose clients had business before another committee on which
 Duvall sits.
 He was captured in the middle of recounting portions of an affair.

"She wears little eye-patch underwear," said Duvall, who is married with two children. "So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And
 so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going 
up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!""So, I am getting into spanking her. Yeah, I like it. I like spanking her. She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah! Because you're such a bad girl!'"

"And so her birthday was Monday," he said at the Wednesday, July 8 committee hearing. "I was 54 on June 14, so for a month, she was 19 years younger than 
me. I said, 'Now, you're getting old. I am going to have to trade you in.' And she goes, '[I'm] 36.' She is 18 years younger than me. And so I keep
 teasing her, and she goes, 'I know you French men. You divide your age by 
two and add seven, and if you're older than that, you dump us.'" Source: OC Weekly
So much for practicing safe sex and I guess faithfulness to one's spouse isn't important to this scumbag either. According to voter-registration records reviewed by the Weekly, veteran Sacramento-based lobbyist Heidi DeJong Barsuglia turned 36 years old on Monday, July 6. Duvall is the vice chairman of 
the Assembly's powerful Committee on Utilities & Commerce. Apparently their relationship was well-known to many, perhaps except his wife.

In April--two months after Duvall became vice chairman of the Utilities & 
Commerce committee--privately owned California utility giant Sempra Energy hired Barsuglia as one of its top lobbyists, according to Secretary of State
records.
 Here's my question to Ms. Barsuglia, if you are in fact the clean-up woman for Mr. Duvall, don't have you any respect for yourself, much less his children? You can't possibly want to be outed as the other woman, the homewrecker? His behavior is despicable and he should be forced out of office. Well, at least he didn't abandon his job and go overseas like South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford. Seriously, there should be an investigation in whether a crime was committed in his relationship with Sempra via his jump-off.




Photo credit: OC Weekly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire