dimanche 27 septembre 2009

Joy Behar Slams Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly During Appearance on "Reliable Sources" (VIDEO)



Joy Behar of "The View" and soon-to-be host of her own show on HLN, literally took right wing nutjob Glenn Beck to the backyard shed and gave him a tongue lashing. This all occurred during her appearance on CNN's "Reliable Sources" this morning. She also slammed Bill O'Reilly, but much of her venom was directed to the network clown, Glenn Beck. Behar said she thinks his past struggles with alcohol and drug addiction could be one of the reasons why he cultivates such outrageous personality:
But I think that he is frequently ridiculous and doesn't make any sense as far as I'm concerned. But he calls himself a rodeo clown, he's a clown, he's on the cover of Time magazine. I mean the media just plays right into his hands... He's addicted to all of that publicity I think. It took the place of drinking.
Dang, I guess she just read Beck like a tawdry Mills & Boon novel. I can tolerate Bill O'Reilly because he is a far more reasonable person than Glenn Beck. I honestly would not ever label Bill O'Reilly as an extremist, much less a racist. Beck, on the other hand, he's a hopeless nutcase.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire