lundi 17 août 2009

Michelle Obama Wears Short Shorts on Visit to Grand Canyon, Was It Appropriate for a First Lady to Wear in Public?


Maybe I am a little old fashioned or too conservative in many of my views, but I was surprised to see First Lady Michelle Obama alight from Air Force One last weekend in short shorts. Is it me or was this pushing the envelope a little by the first lady? I can't recall seeing Barbara Bush (that would be a scary sight), Hillary Clinton or Laura Bush wearing short shorts. Don't get me wrong, Mrs. Obama has every right to break the mold and be herself.

You will recall that Mrs. Obama took a lot of flak for baring her arms in February, but I think it's safe to say she is the first first lady to descend the steps of Air Force One in short shorts. There's no doubt Mrs. Obama has gorgeous legs, but do you think it was appropriate for her to bare so much of her legs in public?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire