mardi 7 avril 2009

America the Leader on Nukes


I have to state why I think the rest of the world is up in arms about nuclear weapons and why I think the United States should be in the forefront of controlling it.

First and foremost, America is the first and only country to use the nuclear bomb as a weapon in 1945 bringing WW II to an end. America dropped the atomic bomb on two major cities in Japan in 1945 and the world has tried to follow and duplicate every since.

Almost every nation poor, educated and domesticated have tried to produce nuclear weapons to be like America or in the forefront with America. Today, techniques used over 60 years ago would be considered outdated or obsolete; but not the nuclear bomb. Countries are starving its citizens to get the capabilities to produce nuclear weapons. And why?

Because the leader of the "free world" did it. That's what I think anyway. And that is why I agree in part with President Obama when he says we should lead by example. But at the same time, I realize their are people as well as countries out their who want nothing more than to see us destroyed. The nuclear bomb is not our only means of defense but for countries that want us blown off the face of this earth; I think we've already lead and set the example.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire