dimanche 31 mai 2009

Halle Berry and Jamie Foxx Make Out on Stage at Spike TV's 2009 Guys Choice Awards


I guess Jamie Foxx died and went to heaven last night when he and Halle Berry made out on stage at Spike TV's 2009 "Guys Choice Awards." He presented Berry with the "Decade of Hotness" Award. She was honored for providing us with years of sexy, sultry scenes while remaining classy. When he presented her with the award, he thanked her with a kiss on the lips and then she took it a step further. She thanked him with a crotch grab while he took a handful of her booty. I wonder what her "baby daddy" has to say about their moves. I hope he wasn't in the audience watching this ridiculous side show. If you ask me that was totally tasteless and cheap, but then again, I didn't expect any better from Jamie Foxx. I expected a lot better from Halle Berry, but I guess I was sadly mistaken into thinking she had class.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire