lundi 19 janvier 2009

Barack Obama, Mere Hours from Becoming Our 44th President of the United States, Change Has Come


Barack Obama is on the verge of making history in America and the world at noon tomorrow. I can only express my deep gratitude to all the people who realized that a change was desperately needed in America. All I can do is echo the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., during that historic speech in Washington, and I will put the words into my own thoughts:

Free from Bush,
Free from Bush,
Thank God Almighty we are free from Bush.

I will be happy when I see President Bush, First Lady Laura and First Dog Barney board the plane that will whisk them away from Washington D.C. Yes, we will be free at last from eight years of Bushanomics.

On a serious note, Barack Obama and his family have made history in a major way. I pray for his success during the next four years. Yes, indeed, a change has come. January 20, 2009, will indeed be a good morning.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire