vendredi 12 décembre 2008

Orlando Police 'Somewhat Confident' Remains Found are those of Caylee Anthony, Evidence Linked to Anthony Home

I had decided not to give the coverage of Caylee Anthony much attention because the media tends to forget the little black and Latinos kids that are in similar situations, but this just breaks my heart and the fact that the mother seems so cold and calculating is shameful. I was glad to hear on the news yesterday that remains of a young child were found in close proximity to the Anthony home. I am hopeful that the remains will be identified as Caylee Anthony's so this child can get a decent burial instead of being discarded like trash. According to the latest reports from ABC News,
Police are "somewhat confident" that a child's remains found Thursday near Caylee Anthony's grandparent's home belong to the missing toddler, Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office told ABC News today.

The remains of a young child, including a child's skull, were discovered in a nearby wooded area less than half a mile from the Anthony home in Orlando, prompting authorities to execute a search warrant on the home. While police have been tight-lipped about what was found with the skull, Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said that "some clues that came out of the remains ... linked it to the [Anthony] house."Padilla told ABC News, "It had to be pretty good to be able to get a search warrant. There was enough probable cause." Police were seen this morning taking boxes and bags of evidence from the home. "A lot of items were taken into our custody for review," Beary told "Good Morning America."
I am sure the forensics will take some time, but I am praying that it's the little girl. I never thought for a second that the child was just handed to this nanny. If that is Caylee Anthony, her mother should be given the death penalty. As it stands right now, every time she opens her mouth, a lie pops out. I will reserve my judgment until the identification is made, but if she killed her daughter and discarded her like garbage, she needs to be hung. Her mother, Cindy, said it right when she called the cops, "the car smells like a dead body was in it." Too bad she backtracked. I have never smelled a dead body, but I have heard that the smell is unmistakable and stays with you for a long time.

No criminal who is a stranger will go through the trouble of meticulously hiding a body or cleaning up a crime scene. It is usually someone close to the victim who would take all those steps to cover their crime. Funny, Casey Anthony kept saying that her daughter was close. Yes, in the woods behind her grandparents home. I can hear her attorney asking how did the cops miss this garbage bag so long, but as far as I have heard, that section of the land was under water. The cops will know exactly how long that garbage bag with the remains was lying there. The evidence seems to suggest a connection with the Anthony home. I am deeply saddened by the plight of this little girl and as a parent, I could not imagine doing that to my children. They are my life and I would not want to hurt them in any way. This girl did not have to do this to her daughter and her parents. Sounds like the female version of Scott Peterson.

To read more on the ABC News article, CLICK HERE.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire