jeudi 28 avril 2011

Reeve Boleware, 12, Charged with Murdering Mother's Fiancee Jeffrey Reece For Threatening Family

Reeve Boleware, 12, inconsolable after telling 911 operator he killed his mother's fiance, Jeffrey Reece, after he threatened he & his mother.

SHOCK: Reeve Boleware, 12, has been charged with murder after killing his mother's fiancee, Jeffrey Reece, in Sunbury, OH. According to the Daily Mail, Boleware called 911 after allegedly shooting Reece at least once behind the ear with a .22 caliber pistol.
The blond youngster told the operator: 'I'm 12 years old. I just shot my step daddy. He was threatening me and my mom.'

Reeve's mother, Wendy, told the operator her son shot Mr Reece twice. 'He shot him and then when he shot him again ... because, he said, "I don't think he's dead",' she said.

In the background of the call, Reeve can be heard comforting his hysterical mother. 'He was threatening us. Nothing's going to happen,' he told her. Both Ms Boleware and her son told 911 operators that Mr Reece had threatened them. Ms Boleware said: 'He said: "Your life is in danger."

'He said, "y'all need to get the F out of here."' Source
Words, can't explain the sadness I feel for this child. Still, he took matters into his own hands rather than calling the police to get help. I have to wonder out loud if Mr. Reece was previously abusive to the family and the child just reacted to what he thought was coming?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire