lundi 18 avril 2011

First Lady Michelle Obama Says "I Want to Embrace the Country that I Love"

First Lady Michelle Obama guest hosted on "The View" Monday and uttered some profound words that will certainly be twisted and taken apart by her detractors:
"What we have to do in this country is remember who we are and that's the reason why I like to travel and to get out because, look no matter what people say, when they see you.. They're excited and they're proud and you know, everybody, everybody has their detractors and that's part of what the political process is all about," First Lady Michelle Obama said today on "The View."

"I want to embrace the country that I love. The country that I know is positive and fair and there’s so much of that out there, that’s it very easy to kind of push the other stuff aside and not take it in. It's easier than you'd imagine," Mrs. Obama said.
The Drudge Report begs to differ with Mrs. Obama and want to keep pushing the comments about being "proud of America" uttered during the 2008 presidential campaign that the right twisted out of context.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire